mercredi 21 mars 2012

BBB's writing challenge

I know it is kinda weird that this will be the very first message I will post here, but sometimes, bloggers are an inspiration. John "Big Bear Butt" Patricelli is one of them. I have read most of his posts and love his style. There is a little something in the way he writes about things in his life, in his WoW experiences and many other subjects that I like a lot. I cannot say exactly what it is but it is there, hidden in the words of his "bear walls". Recently, he challenged bloggers around the net to a Writing challenge.

I thought about it for a while. I wanted to start a blog for quite some time but I wasn't too sure about how to start things out. When I read about his writing challenge, I thought it would be the best start I could hope for. Considering I almost NEVER write something in English, it was an even greater challenge. I am happy to (try to) write something that you will enjoy. So don't bash too hard on the grammar, I have done the best I could. It may be the start of a long term writing project but we'll see!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire